We’re into the heart of strawberry season now, and I for one have been busy using strawberries every opportunity I get. From smoothies to cupcakes to crumbles, I can’t get enough of these local, sweet, delicious natural treats! I’ve rounded up a bunch of my favourite healthy strawberry desserts and sweets for you to enjoy as well. Many of these are also dairy-free and refined-sugar free, so they can work for the vegan in your life as well. Enjoy!
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Smoothie from HEN Family – This decadent smoothie is perfect for either a dessert or breakfast since it’s healthy AND delicious.
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes (vegan) from Making Thyme for Health – I just made these cupcakes and they are moist and delicious.
- Paleo Strawberry Pear Crumble from This West Coast Mommy – I love the combination of these local fruits and the heartiness of this crumble.
- Vegan Strawberry Milkshake from HEN Family – This dairy-free milkshake is so creamy and delicious. It’s the perfect vegan treat but non-vegans won’t be able to tell the difference.
- Raw Strawberry Pie from Dreena Burton – This pie is one of my favourite items to make in strawberry season. Since it’s raw, it’s really refreshing and also easy to make.
- Strawberry Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles from The Life of Jennifer Dawn – How good do these popsicles look? I can’t wait to eat them this summer.
- Strawberry Mint Sorbet from Hello Natural – This unique combination of strawberry and fresh mint makes for an easy and healthy sorbet to appetite any sweet tooth.
- Summertime Maca Smoothie from The Herbal Academy of New England – Another delicious smoothie, this time incorporating healthy maca.
- Watermelon Strawberry Ice Pops from HEN Family – This is our go-to heat-buster and refreshing iced treat in the summer. Sugar-free, these frozen strawberry frozen treats are super healthy.
- Strawberry Cashew Cream Cake from This Rawsome Vegan Life – I cannot wait to give this one a go. I’m a big fan of cashew cream in replace of things like cream cheese and this cake looks divine.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pancakes from Fork and Beans – There’s nothing like strawberry and rhubarb mixed together and this way you can have sweets for breakfast!
- Strawberry Peach Pie from Healthy, Happy Life – I love all of Kathy’s recipe and this one is no exception. Strawberries and peaches go together so well.
- Fresh Strawberry Ice-cream from This Generation Nourished – I’m loving this simple and delicious recipe for a homemade ice-cream option
- Strawberry Beet Cupcakes from Minimalist Baker – Mixing beets with strawberries is such a fun way to get in your veggies and fruits, especially for kids.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp from Pinch of Yum – Strawberry rhubarb crisp is a big favourite in my family and this is a tasty and healthy one.
- Strawberry Cream Pie from Deliciously Ella – Another pie, this one uses cashews as the cream base and looks oh so good.
- Strawberry Heart Muffins from In the Playroom – These wholesome muffins look perfect for adults and kids alike. They’re up next on my baking list.
Leave a Reply